Bakery Square from the corner of Penn and East Liberty blvd.
Originally uploaded by pittsburghmetblogpics
New Orleans Metbloggers Craig and Richard have been blogging all day. Check out his posts:
- Craig and the Very Wet, Very Windy Day, 01 Sep 2008 in Uncategorized
- …so our city this evening has lots downed branches and trees, plenty of missing signs and a lot of places remain without power. It’ll likely be the end of the week before things get completely back to normal (open banks, working gas pumps, neighbors returning, RESUPPLYING RESTAURANTS). But at least this one is over (here).
- ….like a day without sunshine., 01 Sep 2008 in Uncategorized
- Here we go…., 31 Aug 2008 in Uncategorized
- Good Day Sunshine, 31 Aug 2008 in Uncategorized
- Mandatory evacuation, 30 Aug 2008 in Uncategorized
- Two more months…, 01 Sep 2008 in Katrina& News& Uncategorized
- CNN bad, WWL great, 01 Sep 2008 in Uncategorized
- As if it weren’t bad enough, 01 Sep 2008 in Katrina& News& On A Personal Note& Uncategorized
- I really wish CNN would stop running the headline “FLOODWATERS OVERTOP INDUSTRIAL CANAL LEVEE IN NEW ORLEANS”. The water is very high in the canal, and some water is blowing over the top, so maybe it’s semantic, but “overtop” sounds a little more dire and hysteria-inducing than necessary at the moment. Attention, CNN: we are already hysterical enough, thankyouverymuch. Also, CNN: I am within five blocks of your offices right now. Do not make me come down there.
- TV rationing, 01 Sep 2008 in Katrina& On A Personal Note& Uncategorized
Even more blog coverage
Biden is in Pittsburgh for the labor day parade.