Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week
Once again, we’re in my favorite week of the year: Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week!
There are special events all over the region, including a lot of special brews and tap takeovers. Even if you think you don’t like beer, I promise you’ll be able to find a beer that you’ll like.
And, just like last year, the local craft brew community came together and created five special collaboration brews:
- D’Pomme Rye Saison – Rye Saison
- Fear of a Black Walnut – Smoked Black Wanut Oatmeal Stout
- Pennsyltucky UnCommon – PA Swankey/Kentucky Common
- Fakin the Funk – American Wild
- None More Black IPA – Belgian Black IPA
I went down to Rock Bottom to try the Fear of a Black Walnut, and it’s out of this world amazing. I’m hoping to find all the others, but I’ll be hunting for the None More Black IPA.
There are also a couple other special beers out there from some craft brewing, and I have to recommend the Pittsburgh Left by Southern Tier.